ADDCON Nordic at Herøya, Porsgrunn, is a part of ADDCON Group, which has its headquarters and factories in Bitterfeld.
At the production facilities at Herøya, ADDCON Nordic produces a range of specialty products based on organic acids and their salts, with formate-based products as a specialty.
ADDCON Nordic employs 60 people in Porsgrunn and has an annual turnover of 500 - 600 million Norwegian kroner.
Key products for direct sales include:
- Formi KDF - Feed additives (organic feed supplements for use in pig feed).
- Formi NDF - Feed additives (organic feed supplements for poultry feed).
- AVIFORM - De-icing fluid for airports.
- VIAFORM - De-icing fluid for open areas, artificial turf fields, bike paths, etc.
- Petroform PF97/75 - Drilling fluid for use in the oil industry.
- GrasAAT - Silage additives for grass/agriculture.
- FishForm - Preservative for fish by-products.
- ENSILOX - Silage additives for fish by-products/fish waste.
- HyCOOL - Coolant for use in indirect cooling systems.
ADDCON Nordic also sells formic acid, potassium hydroxide, hypochlorite, and more.
In addition they produce ammonium bicarbonate, a leavening agent, baking powder, for cookies. The product is based on ammonia, carbon dioxide, and water.
Per Ove Jakobsen
Phone: +47 986 17 086
Øyvind Oskarsen Due
Phone: +47 482 69 148
Phone: +47 35 56 41 00
Web site: www.addcon.com/home/